I'm Ghana go to Accra

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

T- minus 23 hours

And 6-months goes by just like that. Sad to leave, happy to come home, and grateful for the exerience, but right now I have to figure out how to cram 6 moths of accumalated souveniers into my two bags.

I am taking a long weekend in Amsterdam to meet up with Katie and Drew before heading home and am slightly terrified at the weather change. I intended to write a "final report" on my impressions of Africa and still will but it must wait until I get home. So please check the site in a week or so. Work has kept me busy until the last minute here. Even in Amsterdam, I am meeting with Child Helpline International to discuss with them the logistics of setting up a child helpline to provide free direct emergency care to the children of Accra....a side project I have been working on for the last month.

Thank you for all your comments, support, and reading along.

3 Comments:

  • Brian,

    What an experience. It took me till today to check out your blog. Timing in this world is everything. I read it all this morning and really enjoyed your words. Safe travels back.

    Your Mom and Dads Neighbor, Cary.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:45 AM  

  • where's that last post? how was amsterdam? what is freezing to death like?

    i'm scared, brian...i need to know.

    By Blogger Rob Taylor, at 5:39 PM  

  • What an experience. It took me till today to check out your blog. Timing in this world is everything. I read it all this morning and really enjoyed your words. Safe travels back.

    By Anonymous cheap flighst to Accra, at 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home